Valuing employees through a Career Management program gains greater trust, commitment, dependance and loyalty where you become the employer of choice over your competitors and gain higher profits. Often you discover underlying abilities and skills within your employees, which can be used throughout your business and in some cases instead of hiring specialized consultants to perform project work you can draw more from within whilst empowering and exciting your current staff. This can attribute to fewer staff absences and create staff willingness to ‘go the extra mile’.
Engaged individuals become genuinely committed and take much more enjoyment out of what they are doing avoiding them becoming stagnated and feeling undervalued. Initiatives can be implemented to include secondments, job shadowing, job rotation and mentoring. It doesn’t have to be about promotion and climbing the ladder to be effective.
Having a Career Development and Management plan benefits through:
- Higher productivity
- Being seen as an Employer of Choice
- Protect business intelligence
- Create greater flexibility from both within your business structure and within your employees
- Increased employee and business stability
- Maintain higher staff retention rates
- Attract quality staff to your business
- Keep employees focused and committed whilst working together reaching business goals
- Increased company profits
- Reduction in staff turnover
Career Management Services and Products
- Career Management assessment and development
- Competency Based Interviewing
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
You can also email our consultants at email@example.com for more information.